The library subscribes to various Journals and Magazines
E-Leaming: computer terminals in the E-Library Section provided for online access to E-learning material such as e Books,
e-journals through N-list (INFLIBNET). This facility is strictly for academic purpose.
Twelve classrooms, Seminar Hall and Conference rooms are equipped with Digital Interactive Boards.
Gymkhana & Sports
The College holds various
tournaments and sports activities, encouraging excellence in sports and Fostering sportsmanship among all the student members. The sports wing of the Students' Council, functions as the coordination committee for the Annual Sports Meet and looks after all sports activities of the college. The College has a gymnasium with various exercising equipment.
Students can avail the following scholarships
- Rajiv Gandhi Yojana for ecnomomically backward students
- Merit Scholarships to the children of School Teachers
- Educational Concession to the children of Freedom Fighters
- Scholarships for the physically handicapped students
- Post Matric Scholarships to the Scheduled Class/Other Backward Class
- Bursary Scheme
- Gagan Bharari Scheme to Scheduled Tribes
- Scholarship to minority girl child
- Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad for minority
- Dayanand Bandodkar Schemes for the orphans
- Merit Scholarships to the first three students of each class.
- Students' Aid Fund to poor students
Internet & Wi-fi
The College has high speed Internet connectivity of 50 MBPS and the entire campus is wi-fi enabled.
Computer Lab : The computer lab is air conditioned has 32 desktop
computers, 2 L C D Projectors, 54 Laptops, one interactive system one
external hard disk and wifi Internet speed of 50 MBPS.
Geography Lab : The AC Geography lab has an interactive system one desktop, printers and various equipments, with a sealing capacity of 20
students for conducting practicals.
Language Lab : The state of the art language lab is upcoming.
Commerce & Economics Lab : A new lab is upcoming for economics and
The college has fully air-conditioned auditorium with the state-of-the art sound system and has a seating of 500.
Vast scope is offered by the College for overall development of the students. Qualities of personal leadership, organization, administration, competence, values and social services are built u p through the various co-curricular/extra curricular activities provided in the institution to achieve the vision and mission of the College. The Principal is the ex-offico Chairman and each Teacher functions as the Director / Convenor / Joint Convenor of various Association / Cells/ Bodies.
The College offers counseling and mentoring services to the students.